Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Access non key data from parent table
Re: Access non key data from parent table [message #1639 is a reply to message #1638] Thu, 11 September 2008 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You are confusing me. You said that $where was being initialised when in fact it is passed to the initialise() method, which is something else entirely.

If the input string to initialise() contains the values that you want, but some are being filtered out with the filterWhere() function, then you are correct in saying that the list of fields which should not be filtered out can be customised with the _cm_filterWhere() method. When you step through with your debugger the comments I have in my code should explain what each function does.

When you report a problem such as this it is important to identify where you are having the problem - in the parent task or the child task - and whether you are having a problem putting values into the selection criteria *before* they are passed to the child task, or having values filtered out *during* the processing of the child task. It is no good me investigating what is going on in the processing of the parent task if the problem actually lies in the processing of the child task.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Display combined fields on Output3 report
Next Topic: Using UPD4 to process emails