Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Return from help screens
Re: Return from help screens [message #2062 is a reply to message #2061] Wed, 13 May 2009 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
By browser settings I mean such things as the options for dealing with browser history. In IE6/7 (I have not used IE8 yet) go to Tools->Internet Options->Browsing History Settings where you will see "Check for newer versions of stored pages" which I have set to "automatically".

In both IE7 and Safari I can go to a help page, then toggle back and forth between the original page and the help page as many times as I like without any problem.

When you say "I got a bit further with the debugger but wasn't able to follow your code with reference to session initialisation to determine where it is going wrong" what exactly do you mean? Did the correct script enter the initSession() function before it was kicked out to the logon screen? If so then step through the initSession() function with your debugger to see the reason why it was kicked out. It is usually because the $_SESSION array is empty, which is usually because the URL does not identify the correct session name, or the session data has been deleted.

If using the help screens in the MENU subsystem is OK could it be that the help.php script in your application subsystem is not the same?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message