Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » SQL Syntax error
Re: SQL Syntax error [message #2221 is a reply to message #2212] Thu, 16 July 2009 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Actually Tony, that's exactly what I've done regarding $where to get the right data passed to the next task. I've also used that technique to get $selection passed through also (although I will see if the updated files make that unnecessary). So the functionality is working correctly now.

There is a side effect of using append2ScriptSequence() rather than scriptNext().

With scriptNext() once my output task is completed (it's an output3) control returns to the dummy add screen and I can change the additional selection criteria and SUBMIT to run another output, or CANCEL the screen to return to the LIST2.

With append2ScriptSequence() after the output is completed control also returns (to the search screen this time), but now on pressing SUBMIT or CLEAR I am always returned to the LIST2 screen, and the list is now filtered, which I don't want.

I used append2ScriptSequence() because of the notes in your example. Can scriptNext() be used instead, or would you suggest an alternative way of changing the behaviour?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message