Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Data Dictionary » Subtype video
Re: Subtype video [message #5599 is a reply to message #5596] Fri, 03 June 2016 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You must remember that RADICORE was designed to build business-facing administrative/enterprise applications, not public-facing web sites, and in such applications it is simply not done to display content which exists on a different server. For security purposes the entire application sits behind a firewall, so accessing and displaying content from servers which are outside of this firewall is a complete no-no.

If you are using RADICORE for your back-end application it is also possible for you to have a separate front-end web site which is accessible by the public. In this case it is not usual to continue using the Presentation Layer components within RADICORE where all the HTML screens are constructed from XML and XSL style sheets, but instead to construct your HTML pages via alternative means. In this case you have complete control over whatever HTML/CSS/JavaScript you use and you are not resticted by whatever RADICORE can or cannot do.

When I have the time I will look into some of the options you have mentioned to see if I can add them to the framework, but as you are the only one who has made this request it will not be high on my list of priorities.

[Updated on: Fri, 03 June 2016 05:09]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message