Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Access non key data from parent table
Re: Access non key data from parent table [message #1635 is a reply to message #1587] Thu, 11 September 2008 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Yes I am using a debugger Tony.

There's a slight difference in what I am doing though, from what you described. Even though I am in a LIST2 task, I am NOT making any selections in the inner area. This is because I want to add rows to the inner table, using the primary key of the parent. That part works ok. The difficulty is in building the array or rows that I want to insert - that's where I need the additional non primary value from the parent row.

The debugger is showing that just before the GetInitialDataMultiple transaction is called the $where is being initialised. It does contain the additional value up until this point.

From what you are saying it would appear that this initialisation is because I haven't selected any child data? (or did I misunderstand that). In any case is it possible to prevent the $where being initialised before calling the GetInitialDatamultiple?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Display combined fields on Output3 report
Next Topic: Using UPD4 to process emails