Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Bug with 'require_once' file path
Re: Bug with 'require_once' file path [message #5418 is a reply to message #5417] Thu, 10 March 2016 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
kong is currently offline  kong
About 1:
I think the answer is yes. I created LIST1 component script for the table in subsystem A and then added the following to its class file:
function _cm_pre_getData ($where, $where_array, $parent_data=null)
{
    require_once "../systemb/classes/child_table.class.inc";
    $tbl =& RDCsingleton::getInstance('child_table');
    $rows = $tbl->getData(); 

return $where;

} // _cm_pre_getData
In this way, every time we pull up LIST1 of subsystem A's table, it will invoke subsystem B's child_table class. This example does nothing with the obtained data from child_table, but is just a way to replicate the problem. So, if the solution I mentioned in the first post has been applied, the created LIST1 feature can be executed without any problems. And after I undo the solution, then every time we try to run the created LIST1 feature, the code will come to a halt at the location I mentioned in the first post and a blank browser screen will appear.

About 2:
Do you mean the include_path in .htaccess file in Radicore's root directory? That has been set as follows:
php_value include_path ".;D:\Portable\Wamp\ServerZ\www\test_radicore\includes"
Note that the problem only happens when child_table has a parent relationship with the other table in subsystem B. If I delete that relationship, the problem will not occur. So yes, I can see that component script in subsystem A can call objects and functions in subsystem B. But not sure whether that is what you meant by "script running in subsystem A can reference a script in subsystem B".

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: subsystem export does not cover user roles
Next Topic: CAN'T CREATE MULTI3 TRANSACTION
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Aug 04 04:39:35 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00961 seconds