Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Data Dictionary » Subtype video
Re: Subtype video [message #5600 is a reply to message #5599] Fri, 03 June 2016 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Thanks for your answer. I do understand what you mentioned why and how RADICORE was designed. I want to build an an administrative application too. It consists of organisation, training/workout and analytics.

In the workout area there are exercises which are explained by text and with an image. So far no problem. But I want that the exercises can be seen on a video for better understanding what and how to do. I agree to you that playing a video from a different server is a tricky thing. But I have the problem with video rights. These videos can only be seen and played by users of my application. For this reason it would be very convenient. The other reason is that I have stored some videos on YouTube because it is free of charge. But I do know that you have to insert some code for playing YouTube videos.

I am definitely happy that you created the video subtype because I now have a possibility to play videos at all. I think I will limit the upload size and store them in a subdirectory as long as I have space enough. Wink

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message