Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » search criteria carry through when creating new record
search criteria carry through when creating new record [message #239] Thu, 17 August 2006 17:33 Go to next message
semcycle is currently offline  semcycle
if you insert a record after doing a search, the search value is inserted in the searched field and not editable, making it impossible to enter a new record after a search if the search field is a key.

example:

xample app - person tab - search for pa in the id field. brings up pam anderson. - now hit the new button and you get the input screen with id set at pa

not sure which version this started with, i just upgraded to 1.13 from 1.11

Sem Abrahams
www.semcycle.com
Re: search criteria carry through when creating new record [message #240 is a reply to message #239] Thu, 17 August 2006 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Whoops! You are correct. Try the attached file and tell me if that fixes your problem. It contains some other fixes/updates I'm currently working on, so hopefully it won't break anything else.

Re: search criteria carry through when creating new record [message #241 is a reply to message #240] Thu, 17 August 2006 20:51 Go to previous message
semcycle is currently offline  semcycle
Thanks for the quick reply. I continue to be amazed as I get more familiar with the radicore framework . Your incredible dedication and support is much appreciated.

The new include.session.inc file does help. Smile I still get some inconsistent behaviour with temporary selection carrying through in a similar way - I'll try to get something that can be replicated to submit.

btw -- I really like what you're working on next - I can't wait !!

Sem Abrahams
www.semcycle.com
Previous Topic: Possible linux pathname bug
Next Topic: std.batch.inc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:30:06 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00967 seconds