Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » login page not showing (installation issue)
login page not showing [message #2954] Tue, 17 April 2012 10:12 Go to next message
meerpanhyar is currently offline  meerpanhyar

hi to all
im new to radicore frameworks ,
i have installed the radicore framework on my windows osystem
im using vertrigo server ,
when im clicking on the logon option its just showing the blank page and just showing(http://localhost/radicore/menu/logon.php?csxslt=0)in the browser

can sum one help me to find out the solution

Re: login page not showing [message #2955 is a reply to message #2954] Tue, 17 April 2012 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Have you followed all the installation instructions? Have you turned on error reporting? Is anything showing up in your phperror.log file? Is anything showing up in your errorlog.html file? Can you step through with your debugger to see where it is failing?

Re: login page not showing [message #2956 is a reply to message #2955] Tue, 17 April 2012 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

thanks for your time
i had followed the instruction manual, no any error is showing , it just showing the blank page

RADICORE demonstration system
View Error Log Delete Error Log
Home page <- Click here for my home page
Logon <- Click here for the logon screen
Logon (csxslt) <- Click here for the logon screen (with client-side XSL transformations)

when im clicking on the logon link , its just showing the blank page , at that time the browser has the address as http://localhost/radicore/menu/logon.php?csxslt=off
Re: login page not showing [message #2957 is a reply to message #2956] Tue, 17 April 2012 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cannot tell what is going wrong from the information you have provided. If there is an error such as a "require" statement failing due to an incorrect include_path then it should be displayed on the screen. Have you got "display_errors = On", "log_errors = On" and "error_reporting = E_ALL" set in your php.ini file?

Have you run phpinfo() to see what your include_path is set to? Is it correct?

Unless you can provide some sort of error message I cannot tell what is going wrong. Can you step through with your debugger? (you do have a debugger, don't you?)

Re: login page not showing [message #2958 is a reply to message #2957] Wed, 18 April 2012 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I have changed each nd every thing as u have told
but still its showing the blank page as before

i have changed the ini file as it is discussed in the installation manual , but nothing is happening
i dnt know where im mistakened
Re: login page not showing [message #2959 is a reply to message #2958] Wed, 18 April 2012 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are not seeing any error messages then it means that you have not configured PHP properly. Are you a newbie by any chance?

Have you looked in the error logs?

Unless you can supply me with an error message I cannot possibly solve your problem.

Do you have a debugger so that you can step through the code?

Re: login page not showing [message #2960 is a reply to message #2959] Wed, 18 April 2012 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

one thing which i wanna tell you that , on my machine ,there is vertrigo server installed along with wordpress
either it is the issue?
actually im doubtened about that .........

please guide me , becoz this is very important to install the radicore on my machine

plzzzzzzzz..
Re: login page not showing [message #2961 is a reply to message #2960] Wed, 18 April 2012 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know nothing of the vertrigo server, so I don't know if it's causing an error or not.

Have you checked with phpinfo() that your include_path is pointing to the correct radicore/includes directory?

If you have turned on error reporting correctly then you should see an error message and not a blank page. Unless you can provide me with an error message I cannot help you. You only other option would be to install a debugger and step through the code to see where it is failing.

Re: login page not showing [message #7517 is a reply to message #2961] Sat, 15 August 2020 16:25 Go to previous message
jamessw is currently offline  jamessw
Now I know how to fix these issues. This thread will help me a lot. Thanks!
Previous Topic: How to set directory and file permissions
Next Topic: Logon issue at installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:51:49 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01541 seconds