Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Workflow » How to save data in database?
How to save data in database? [message #4127] Mon, 07 April 2014 12:01 Go to next message
crojas is currently offline  crojas
Hi,

I saw all the code of the framework is really good, but i need to know how to save data in the databases. i saw you use a function commit, but i dont know how did you insert in the tables, cases, workitems,transitions, etc. Did you use Triggers?.

Please if you can tell me how to save this information in db.

Thanks!!

index.php?t=getfile&id=299&private=0

here you use the commit();
Re: How to save data in database? [message #4129 is a reply to message #4127] Tue, 08 April 2014 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The $dbobject->insertRecord() method will automatically insert the contents of the input array into the database provided that all the validation passes. If the validation fails then $dbobject->errors will contain an array of error messages.

If there are no errors the code will perform a commit, then look for any active workflow cases and deal with them automatically.

If there are any errors it will perform a rollback and ignore any workflow processing

Re: How to save data in database? [message #4130 is a reply to message #4129] Wed, 09 April 2014 08:07 Go to previous message
crojas is currently offline  crojas
Thanks!
Previous Topic: How to create CASES.
Next Topic: How to use a webservice for a external site
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:49:56 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00932 seconds