Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Error: This application has encountered an unrecoverable error (Installation error)
Error: This application has encountered an unrecoverable error [message #5038] Wed, 07 October 2015 02:12 Go to next message
xhuyenvp is currently offline  xhuyenvp
I've try to install Radicore v1.91.0 on my CentOS 6.5
running: apache 2.2.15, mariadb 5.3.12, php 5.3.3

I met this error, can anybody help me:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /var/www/html/radicore/includes/error.inc on line 153
This application has encountered an unrecoverable error
Please contact your system administrator for details

Re: Error: This application has encountered an unrecoverable error [message #5039 is a reply to message #5038] Wed, 07 October 2015 05:19 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I suggest you read the manual regarding the date.timezone setting which goes in your PHP.INI file.

As for the subsequent error, you need to look in file /error_logs/errorlog.html for the full details. Read the error messages, then confirm that you have followed the installation instructions before posting back.

Previous Topic: SQLSRV Driver
Next Topic: Language_id error after upgrade to 1.91.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:07:43 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02676 seconds