Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Language_id error after upgrade to 1.91.0
Language_id error after upgrade to 1.91.0 [message #5157] Thu, 19 November 2015 11:19 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
I upgraded to 1.91.0 and I can't login anymore. The following error appears when I try to login:

Fatal Error: MySQL: Unknown column 'language_code' in 'field list' (# 1054)

SQL query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS mnu_user.user_id, user_name, start_date, end_date, is_disabled, pswd_count, pswd_chg_date, language_code, email_addr, rdcaccount_id, external_id, party_id, user_timezone, mnu_user_role.role_id, mnu_role.start_task_id , CASE WHEN (SELECT count(ip_address) FROM mnu_user_ip_address WHERE user_id='JH') = 0 THEN true WHEN (SELECT count(ip_address) FROM mnu_user_ip_address WHERE user_id='JH' AND ip_address='::1') = 1 THEN true ELSE false END AS ip_address_valid, (SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(role_id ORDER BY role_id SEPARATOR ',') FROM mnu_user_role WHERE user_id=mnu_user.user_id) AS role_list, mnu_language.input_date_format, mnu_language.output_date_format FROM mnu_user LEFT JOIN mnu_user_role ON (mnu_user_role.user_id=mnu_user.user_id AND mnu_user_role.is_primary='Y') LEFT JOIN mnu_role ON (mnu_role.role_id=mnu_user_role.role_id) LEFT JOIN mnu_language ON ( mnu_language.language_id=COALESCE(mnu_user.language_code, 'en')) WHERE mnu_user.user_id='JH' AND user_password='HfTh<=8/62#FQ*mt' ORDER BY mnu_user.user_name asc LOCK IN SHARE MODE

Error in line 601 of file 'C:\xampp\htdocs\htm\radicore\includes\dml.mysqli.class.inc' .

Host Info: localhost via TCP/IP
Server Version: 5.5.27
Client Version: mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026 - $Id: b0b3b15c693b7f6aeb3aa66b646fee339f175e39 $, Character sets - client: utf8, - connection: utf8, - database: latin1, - server: latin1
PHP_SELF: /radicore/menu/logon.php
CURRENT DIRECTORY: C:\xampp\htdocs\htm\radicore\menu
SERVER_ADDR: ::1
SERVER_NAME: localhost
HTTP_HOST: localhost
REMOTE_ADDR: ::1
REQUEST_URI: /radicore/menu/logon.php

I checked the tables mnu_language, mnu_user and mnu_user_alt and also the *.dict.inc files. They all had the column language_id.

I also copied all the new files in the dict, include and menu directory. Which files did I forget to copy?
Re: Language_id error after upgrade to 1.91.0 [message #5158 is a reply to message #5157] Thu, 19 November 2015 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
It looks like you failed to copy across the new version of 'logon.class.inc'. If you look at line 142 you should see where it refers to 'language_id' instead of 'language_code'.

Re: Language_id error after upgrade to 1.91.0 [message #5160 is a reply to message #5158] Fri, 20 November 2015 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I copied the new logon.class.inc file from 1.91.0 in the menu directory. But in this file there are three locations where language_code is written. Is this still the old version of logon.class.inc?
Re: Language_id error after upgrade to 1.91.0 [message #5161 is a reply to message #5160] Fri, 20 November 2015 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You must be looking in the wrong file. The version of 'logon.class.inc' which is in radicore-2015-10-01.zip contains references to 'language_id' and zero references to 'language_code'.

Re: Language_id error after upgrade to 1.91.0 [message #5162 is a reply to message #5161] Sat, 21 November 2015 04:43 Go to previous message
Yes, you're right. Obviously something went wrong with unzipping the 1.91.0 file. Everything works fine now again. Thank you.
Previous Topic: Error: This application has encountered an unrecoverable error
Next Topic: Logon / pass recovery not working after fresh installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:43:52 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01055 seconds