Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Post install issue (See screenshot attached)
Post install issue [message #5270] Wed, 06 January 2016 23:10 Go to next message
abdousalamsy is currently offline  abdousalamsy
Hi,

I am glad to be back to Radicore. I had a live Radicore app online five years ago on a previous job, it's dead now... Glad to see also so many enhancements and progress.

I installed the latest Radicore for php and wamp32 on a x64 laptop. Phpmyadmin works fine but when I click on the Radicore folder from localhost page, no web page is displayed, it shows a name resolution error. I launched the logon screen by pasting the following link in the browser address space :
http://localhost/radicore/menu/logon.php.

The second problem can be seen from the attached screenshot. It talks about a deprectated command used within the script...

Thanks.

Abdou

index.php?t=getfile&id=338&private=0

Re: Post install issue [message #5272 is a reply to message #5270] Thu, 07 January 2016 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You did not explain what this "name resolution error" was, so I cannot offer any comment.

That eregi() error is being generated from your copy of the config.inc file. This must be a very old copy as all ereg* functions were replaced in version 1.54.0 asfar back as December 2009.

Re: Post install issue [message #5273 is a reply to message #5272] Thu, 07 January 2016 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Right, I used an old config.inc file. All issues are solved now.

For not being able to launch project folder in wamp localhost page, it was due to $suppress_localhost in index.php in www folder that must be set to false.

Though, in the Radicore installation page, point 4 : "You will need to change permissions so that the following directories have write access:"
What account must have write access? I finished granting write access to Everyone account...

Ready to Radicore now!

Thanks.
Re: Post install issue [message #5274 is a reply to message #5273] Thu, 07 January 2016 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
However your instance of PHP is activated, whether as an Apache module or CLI, its user_id must have write access to the specified directories. You will ned to consult your sysadmin to find out what that user_id is.

Re: Post install issue [message #5275 is a reply to message #5274] Thu, 07 January 2016 12:16 Go to previous message
Thanks a lot.
Previous Topic: Yet another include.general... error
Next Topic: Startup issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:29:26 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00903 seconds