Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » File Picker - File name changing
File Picker - File name changing [message #5486] Sat, 16 April 2016 05:57 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Hi Tony,

is it possible to change the picked file name in the way: 'picked file name' = 'rdcaccount_id' . 'picked file name'? And is it also possible to filter according to these criterias? I search for a possibility to store uploaded files in a virtual private database so that each account-user can only see his own or the shared files.
Re: File Picker - File name changing [message #5491 is a reply to message #5486] Sat, 16 April 2016 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Once you have used a file picker to identify the name of a file on disk it passes that name to your program, and you can do what you like with it. If you are adding that file name to a database table which contains a column called "rdcaccount_id" then that is handled in the application code and has nothing to do with the file picker.

Re: File Picker - File name changing [message #5504 is a reply to message #5491] Thu, 21 April 2016 11:34 Go to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
I changed the $uploadfile in the way I wanted. Now each file which will be uploaded by a user i.e. in account no 4 has the following name: '000004_' . $_FILES['userfile']['name'].
I now will change the file listing in the same way so that each user can only see the files uploaded by a user in a shared account ('1') or by a user in his own account.
I think, this is important in a virtual private database. And it is the only way I see for me to deal with this problem.
Previous Topic: PopUp - Selection criteria
Next Topic: list1/list2 - prevent opening detail screen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:34:47 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01257 seconds