Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Error 1064 while listing dictionary tables
Error 1064 while listing dictionary tables [message #817] Wed, 09 May 2007 23:41 Go to next message
lumartineru is currently offline  lumartineru
Hello:

I'm following the Tutorial. After clicking on any button in Home->Dict (Databases, Tables, Keys, Relationships or Columns) the following error page appears:

Fatal Error: MySQL error: 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"menu".mnu_subsystem ON (mnu_subsystem.subsys_id=dict_database. (# 1064).

SQL query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS dict_database.database_id, dict_database.database_desc, mnu_subsystem.subsys_desc FROM dict_database LEFT JOIN "menu".mnu_subsystem ON (mnu_subsystem.subsys_id=dict_database.subsys_id) ORDER BY dict_database.database_desc asc

Deleting the double quotes fixes the problem. Where do I have to correct this problem? Am I doing something wrong or it is a bug? I'm using version 1.24.0

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Luis.
Re: Error 1064 while listing dictionary tables [message #818 is a reply to message #817] Thu, 10 May 2007 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
It would also help if you stated which version of PHP and MySQL you are using.

In order to fix this error please refer to paragraph 6 in http://www.radicore.org/installation.php

Re: Error 1064 while listing dictionary tables [message #819 is a reply to message #817] Thu, 10 May 2007 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumartineru is currently offline  lumartineru
My apologies.

PHP: 4.3.9
MySQL: 4.0.24
Apache: 2.0.53
Windows XP

While investigating these versions I added line sql_mode = ANSI_QUOTES in my.ini and this fixed the problem.

Because I would like to upgrade these tools I'd like to know if anyone is running Radicore without problems after installing WAMP5 or similiar packages. Sorry if this is not a question completely related to Radicore installation.

Thank you.
Re: Error 1064 while listing dictionary tables [message #820 is a reply to message #819] Thu, 10 May 2007 10:23 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I personally have never used any of those all-in-one installation packages as I prefer to install each part individually. In that way I can keep each part completely up-to-date.

I have heard of the occasional problem with some of their installations due to mismatched extensions, which is another reason why I would not use them.

Previous Topic: Installation Issues
Next Topic: Error while connecting to PostgreSQL from WindowsXP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:41:10 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01145 seconds