Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Error while connecting to PostgreSQL from WindowsXP
Error while connecting to PostgreSQL from WindowsXP [message #821] Tue, 15 May 2007 07:01 Go to next message
douglas is currently offline  douglas

I have installed postgreSQL 8.2 in windowsXP system and tried to connect to it after exporting all the schemas to the database radicore. Then an error message like the following occured.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect() in c:\wamp\www\radicore1.24\includes\dml.pgsql.class.inc on line 145. Kindly help me to solve the problem.

Thanking u.
Douglas D'Silva

Douglas
Re: Error while connecting to PostgreSQL from WindowsXP [message #822 is a reply to message #821] Tue, 15 May 2007 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
That message means that the PostgreSQL extension has not been enabled in your PHP installation. You must go to your PHP.INI file and remove the ';' in front of 'extension=php_pgsql.dll'.

Re: Error while connecting to PostgreSQL from WindowsXP [message #825 is a reply to message #822] Wed, 16 May 2007 00:46 Go to previous message
douglas is currently offline  douglas

Dear Sir,
You r exactly right. Your suggestion solved my problem. Thanks a lot.

Regards
Douglas

Douglas
Previous Topic: Error 1064 while listing dictionary tables
Next Topic: Fatal Error: %1$s (# %2$s).
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:24:39 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01182 seconds