Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Path information
Path information [message #854] Sat, 26 May 2007 15:37 Go to next message
mahanare is currently offline  mahanare
Hi,

I see references to F:\Apache2 many places, many times include_path not containing enough information on the paths, causing errors (for missing files).

Is there a better way of customizing radicore framework? like custom apache location, and radicore location etc.

Re: Path information [message #855 is a reply to message #854] Sat, 26 May 2007 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
If you follow the installation instructions you will see that you are supposed to change all path information in the htaccess file to suit your particular environment. This also goes for the batch.ini files when running batch jobs.

You can then install radicore in whatever directory you want without any problem.

Re: Path information [message #856 is a reply to message #855] Sat, 26 May 2007 17:12 Go to previous message
mahanare is currently offline  mahanare
Thanks

Got it,

Though i have added the paths correctly in htaccess.txt file, it didnt reflect properly because the httpd.conf

I placed the code into a different directory and created an aliase for it. I was supposed to keep "AllowOverride All" for this directory. instead of the apache standard directory (because i am not placing my code in apache\htdocs folder).

Alias /radicore D:/workarea/php/radicore

<Directory "D:/workarea/php/radicore">
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

I am working on creating a php\mysql based portal for a charity organization. I needed role based access, workflow management etc.

I think radicore has these functionalities. I am yet to figure out how i can re-use or use these functionalities into my portal.

-Harinath
Previous Topic: Fatal Error: %1$s (# %2$s).
Next Topic: include path
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:42:45 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00929 seconds