Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Hi all,
Hi all, [message #1157] Mon, 05 November 2007 03:35 Go to next message
sgomare is currently offline  sgomare
I'm achievo atk user, now want to shift to radicore for some work flow designs..I had problem in installation as a completed the steps mentioned in the manual and was able to login without any problem.

The only problem is in the application & PROTO menu when I click on Application or PROTO menu my menus disappears and wont get any options.

thanks in advance

regards,
shankar
Empty menus [message #1158 is a reply to message #1157] Mon, 05 November 2007 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The reason that no options appear when you select the "Application" or "Proto" menus is that no options exist for those menus in the MENU database. Although several prototype applications are included with the Radicore download they are not included in the MENU import by default - you need to load the relevant sql scripts manually. Refer to item 5(d) in http://www.radicore.org/installation.php

Re: Hi all, [message #1159 is a reply to message #1157] Mon, 05 November 2007 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the quick reply. yeah i do understand and even i have installed all xamples. like survey, product etc.

now how do i update menu for these applications?

regards,
shankar
Re: Hi all, [message #1161 is a reply to message #1159] Mon, 05 November 2007 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Look for the '<subsystem>.menu_export.sql' script which exists in the subsystem's 'sql' directory. This must be imported into your MENU database.

Re: Hi all, [message #1162 is a reply to message #1157] Mon, 05 November 2007 07:09 Go to previous message
thank you for the support now i'm trying some application...
Previous Topic: 500 Server Error (Permission on 755)
Next Topic: pg_connect parameter order?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:26:39 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01136 seconds