Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » unable to import MENU database in mysql
unable to import MENU database in mysql [message #1246] Tue, 29 January 2008 04:24 Go to next message
matwong86 is currently offline  matwong86
need help. im unable to import MENU-DATA.sql or MENU-SCHEMA.sql. when I try to import them through phpmyadmin, it always displays SQL ERROR: no database selected. but im able to import the other databases (AUDIT, DICT etc.) do i have to place the menu-data.sql and menu-schema.sql under the other databases?
Re: unable to import MENU database in mysql [message #1247 is a reply to message #1246] Tue, 29 January 2008 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You have to create the MENU database before you can create the tables within that database, and you have to create the tables before you can import the data.

Re: unable to import MENU database in mysql [message #1248 is a reply to message #1247] Tue, 29 January 2008 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matwong86 is currently offline  matwong86
i understand that. for the AUDIT directory, i was able to create the AUDIT database by importing through phpmyadmin, the AUDIT-SCHEMA.sql. it says in the radicore installation procedure, to load the MENU database you have to load the menu-data.sql. i tried importing this file but all i got was SQL ERROR: No database selected. i also tried importing the menu-schema.sql the same thing happend. Do I have to load the MENU database in every subsystem, like the AUDIT subsytem or does it have an own database?
Re: unable to import MENU database in mysql [message #1249 is a reply to message #1248] Tue, 29 January 2008 07:08 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
If you read item 5 of the installation instructions at http://www.radicore.org/installation.php you will see that you have to ensure that the database exists before you try creating the tables within that database.

Previous Topic: unable to logon
Next Topic: Problem with Dbprefix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:33:26 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01087 seconds