Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Problem with Dbprefix
Problem with Dbprefix [message #1251] Mon, 18 February 2008 19:20 Go to next message
Jovan is currently offline  Jovan

Sorry,

I install PHP scripts which you sent me, but everything is same. Now I see that program corrupt just before db connect in mysqli.inc script. I tested and found that the contents, just before db connect, of dbprefix is 'test_' (not empty), USER_ERROR = 256. I install properly all of four PHP scripts.Three of them I put in includes which is under /var in /var/radicor_lib/ver_133/... and forth in www/RealTimeERP/dict below.

Jovan
Re: Problem with Dbprefix [message #1252 is a reply to message #1251] Tue, 19 February 2008 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Whoops! I tested the changes I made to dml.mysql.class.inc and copied them to dml.mysqli.class.inc, but the latter required an additional change, which I have now made.

Try the attached files and let me know if they fix your problem.

Re: Problem with Dbprefix [message #1253 is a reply to message #1252] Tue, 19 February 2008 06:31 Go to previous message
Jovan is currently offline  Jovan

Thank you, now everything is O.K.

I will test it late today, and confirm you. Now I make a plan how to organise test and production environment for may first Radicore PILOT project.Because of that this concept with dbprefix was important for me.

Jovan
Previous Topic: unable to import MENU database in mysql
Next Topic: Error in SQL installation script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:30:11 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00928 seconds