Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » need some help here
need some help here [message #1263] Fri, 22 February 2008 16:29 Go to next message
ashmuw is currently offline  ashmuw
Hi I need some help with installation. I have managed to change a few files but I still get an error message. Here is the message:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'classes/php_session.class.inc' (include_path='.;C:\phpdev\includesPATH_SEPARATOR../menuPATH _SEPARATOR../auditPATH_SEPARATOR../workflowPATH_SEPARATORC:\ phpdev\includes') in C:\phpdev\includes\std.singleton.php4.inc on line 39

Any help is appreciated
thanks
Re: need some help here [message #1264 is a reply to message #1263] Fri, 22 February 2008 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Your include_path is wrong. The string PATH_SEPARATOR should be replaced with ';' (semicolon).

Re: need some help here [message #1265 is a reply to message #1264] Fri, 22 February 2008 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
File include.general.inc contains the following code:
$include_path = ini_get('include_path');
$include_path .= PATH_SEPARATOR .'../menu';
$include_path .= PATH_SEPARATOR .'../audit';
$include_path .= PATH_SEPARATOR .'../workflow';
ini_set('include_path', $include_path);

Here PATH_SEPARATOR is a constant which varies between *nix and Windows systems.

You did not amend this code by any chance, did you?

Re: need some help here [message #1266 is a reply to message #1265] Sun, 24 February 2008 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi I did not change the include file save for the path only and here is a portion.
Your help is appreciated

// This file contains generic functions

// modify INCLUDE_PATH
$include_path = ini_get('include_path');
if (preg_match('/C:\\\phpdev\\\includes/i',$include_path, $regs)) {
// this applies to my home PC only - remove directory and append it later
$include_std = PATH_SEPARATOR .$regs[0];
$include_path = str_replace($include_std, '', $include_path);
} // if
$include_path .= PATH_SEPARATOR .'../menu';
$include_path .= PATH_SEPARATOR .'../audit';
$include_path .= PATH_SEPARATOR .'../workflow';
if (isset($include_std)) {
$include_path .= $include_std;
} // if
ini_set('include_path', $include_path);

unset($include_path, $include_std, $regs);

require_once 'config.inc.default';
require_once 'error.inc';

// are we using PHP 5, or something earlier?
if (version_compare(phpversion(), '5.0.0', '<')) {
require 'std.singleton.php4.inc';
Re: need some help here [message #1267 is a reply to message #1266] Mon, 25 February 2008 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see that you have changed some code in file 'include.general.inc'. You are not supposed to do that. You only change the files that you are directed to change in the installation instructions. Please reload 'include.general.inc' from the downloaded zip file and try again.

If that still causes a problem then place the following line:
echo $include_path;

just before the line:
unset($include_path, $include_std, $regs);

Your include_path directive is not being set correctly, and I want to see what is causing it.

Re: need some help here [message #1268 is a reply to message #1267] Mon, 25 February 2008 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I copied the file afresh but I still get this error message:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'config.inc' (include_path='.;C:\phpdev\includesPATH_SEPARATOR../menuPATH _SEPARATOR../auditPATH_SEPARATOR../workflow') in C:\phpdev\includes\include.general.inc on line 27

then i copied the line in the include file and here is the error message its giving:

.;C:\phpdev\includesPATH_SEPARATOR../menuPATH_SEPARATOR../au ditPATH_SEPARATOR../workflow
Fatal error: Failed opening required 'config.inc' (include_path='.;C:\phpdev\includesPATH_SEPARATOR../menuPATH _SEPARATOR../auditPATH_SEPARATOR../workflow') in C:\phpdev\includes\include.general.inc on line 27

I appreciate your help.
Thanks
Re: need some help here [message #1269 is a reply to message #1268] Mon, 25 February 2008 16:03 Go to previous message
Something is wrong with your PHP installation as it is not replacing the name PATH_SEPARATOR with the single character which is the separator for your operating system (';' for Windows, ':' for *nix). Take a look at http://uk3.php.net/manual/en/function.set-include-path.php

Previous Topic: Error in SQL installation script
Next Topic: getsupportedlanguages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 00:44:57 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00996 seconds