Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » getsupportedlanguages (startup with ver 1.34)
getsupportedlanguages [message #1290] Fri, 14 March 2008 23:42 Go to next message
melvinsdb is currently offline  melvinsdb

Installed ver 1.34 and when I started to run it after finishing the usual setting up, I got this error message. include.session.inc has the function and it appears that its properly included....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getsupportedlanguages() in E:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\menu\logon.php on line 109

Any ideas?
Re: getsupportedlanguages [message #1291 is a reply to message #1290] Sat, 15 March 2008 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The function getSupportedLanguages() is defined in file 'include.session.inc' which is referenced from 'include.general.inc' with the following code at line 3363:
if (isset($_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL'])) {
    $protocol = 'HTTP://';
    require_once 'include.jump.inc';
    require_once 'include.session.inc';
} else {
    // this is being run in batch/cli mode, not from a web server
    $protocol = '';
} // if

As you can see the only way for this file not to be included is if $_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL'] is not being set by your web server. Can you check this out by running phpinfo(), or by stepping through with your debugger?

Re: getsupportedlanguages [message #1292 is a reply to message #1291] Sat, 15 March 2008 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

REMOTE_PORT 1275
GATEWAY_INTERFACE CGI/1.1
SERVER_PROTOCOL HTTP/1.1
REQUEST_METHOD GET
QUERY_STRING no value

phpinfo() displayed this. Do I take it that SERVER_PROTOCOL is set as HTTP/1.1?

Sorry if I am not so versed with this. Thanks for the patience.

Re: getsupportedlanguages [message #1293 is a reply to message #1292] Sat, 15 March 2008 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, the value "HTTP/1.1" is correct. This would imply that the file 'include.session.inc' is being included at runtime, in which case the function 'getSupportedLanguages()' is being defined and therefore should be found.

Can you step through with your debugger to double check that the file is in fact being included correctly?

Re: getsupportedlanguages [message #1294 is a reply to message #1293] Sun, 16 March 2008 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

sincere apologies. it was a careless mistake. I failed to adjust the php.ini for include_path and instead it was getting includes from the previous version's path. Thanks
Re: getsupportedlanguages [message #1295 is a reply to message #1294] Mon, 17 March 2008 05:57 Go to previous message
I'm glad you got it sorted out. Smile

Previous Topic: need some help here
Next Topic: Logon - Security Violation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 22:18:33 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01129 seconds