Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » SQL error generating list2 pattern
SQL error generating list2 pattern [message #7302] Mon, 17 June 2019 09:49 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Hi Tony,

when I want to create a new list1 or list2 pattern I get the error message, shown above. Did I miss a database change in one of the releases?

Best regards,

Juergen

2019-06-17 09:33:45
Fatal Error: MySQL: Unknown column 'dict_table.pattern_id' in 'where clause' (# 1054)
SQL query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS dict_table.database_id, dict_table.table_id, dict_table.table_name, dict_database.subsys_id, mnu_subsystem.subsys_dir, mnu_subsystem.task_prefix, mnu_pattern.pattern_desc
FROM dict_table
LEFT JOIN dict_database ON (dict_database.database_id=dict_table.database_id)
LEFT JOIN "MGH_menu".mnu_subsystem ON (mnu_subsystem.subsys_id=dict_database.subsys_id)
LEFT JOIN "MGH_menu".mnu_pattern ON (mnu_pattern.pattern_id='list2')
WHERE dict_table.database_id= 'htm' AND dict_table.table_id= 'orga_mannschaften_kontakte' AND dict_table.table_name IS NULL AND dict_table.table_desc IS NULL AND dict_table.audit_logging IS NULL AND dict_table.default_orderby IS NULL AND dict_table.alt_language_table IS NULL AND dict_table.alt_language_cols IS NULL AND dict_table.nameof_start_date IS NULL AND dict_table.nameof_end_date IS NULL AND dict_table.created_date IS NULL AND dict_table.created_user IS NULL AND dict_table.revised_date IS NULL AND dict_table.revised_user IS NULL AND dict_table.pattern_id IS NULL AND dict_table.task_id IS NULL AND dict_table.script_id IS NULL AND dict_table.screen_file IS NULL AND dict_table.report_file IS NULL AND dict_table.tablename IS NULL AND dict_table.table_alias IS NULL AND dict_table.outer_table IS NULL AND dict_table.outer_table_alias IS NULL AND dict_table.database_id_outer IS NULL AND dict_table.link_table IS NULL AND dict_table.middle_table IS NULL AND dict_t
able.middle_table_alias IS NULL AND dict_table.database_id_middle IS NULL AND dict_table.middle1_table IS NULL AND dict_table.middle1_table_alias IS NULL AND dict_table.database_id_middle1 IS NULL AND dict_table.middle2_table IS NULL AND dict_table.middle2_table_alias IS NULL AND dict_table.database_id_middle2 IS NULL AND dict_table.inner_table IS NULL AND dict_table.inner_table_alias IS NULL AND dict_table.database_id_inner IS NULL AND dict_table.popup_task_id IS NULL
ORDER BY dict_table.database_id, dict_table.table_id asc
LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0
Error in line 757 of file '/var/www/vhosts/mgh-saar.de/includes/dml.mysqli.class.inc'.
Host Info: Localhost via UNIX socketServer Version: 5.5.5-10.1.40-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1Client Version: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 38fea24f2847fa7519001be390c98ae0acafe387 $, Character sets - client: utf8, - connection: utf8, - database: utf8mb4, - server: utf8mb4
PHP_SELF: /htmanager/dict/table(generate)b.php
CURRENT DIRECTORY: /var/www/vhosts/mgh-saar.de/htmanager.de/htmanager/dict
SERVER_ADDR: 176.94.249.45
SERVER_NAME: www.htmanager.de
HTTP_HOST: www.htmanager.de
User Id: JH
Role Id: GLOBAL
REMOTE_ADDR: 176.94.249.45
REQUEST_URI: /htmanager/dict/table(generate)b.php?csrf_id=5d075e78ed2173. 35787270&session_name=menu7

Page Stack:

[0] main_menu
[1] dictionary
[2] dict_database(list1)
[3] dict_table(list2)
[4] dict_table(enq1)
[5] dict_table(generate)b
Re: SQL error generating list2 pattern [message #7303 is a reply to message #7302] Tue, 18 June 2019 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
According to my records the MNU_PATTERN table and its foreign key on the MNU_TASK table has existed since version 1.5.0 dated 2006-04-10.

Re: SQL error generating list2 pattern [message #7304 is a reply to message #7303] Wed, 19 June 2019 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I set up the system again with the schema.sql files coming with 2019.05.01 without my application and I got the same error message. What else could this be?
Re: SQL error generating list2 pattern [message #7305 is a reply to message #7303] Wed, 19 June 2019 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I copied the include files of V 2.11.0 and the screen: Generate PHP scripts (b) - Enter Details appears again without the SQL error.
Re: SQL error generating list2 pattern [message #7306 is a reply to message #7305] Thu, 20 June 2019 05:07 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
It would appear that I introduced a bug into script include.library.inc in version 2.12.0, so reverting to the version in 2.11.0 would certainly fix it. I have sent you a copy of the latest unbuggy version via email as for some reason my server won'y let me perform any uploads.

Previous Topic: Link Pattern (Additional Data of the 'Parent Field')
Next Topic: add5 - Data Area
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:46:06 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01029 seconds