Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Search screen dissapearing second time I acccess a menu
Search screen dissapearing second time I acccess a menu [message #1426] Mon, 07 July 2008 13:14 Go to next message
bonzo_bcn is currently offline  bonzo_bcn
I don't know if this is a bug or it's supposed to work this way, but the first time I click on either the 'Task (all)' tab or the 'Task (proc)' tab I get the search screen. I then navigate to other tabs and when I click again on any of these two I don't get the search screen but the complete list.
Re: Search screen disappearing second time I access a menu [message #1427 is a reply to message #1426] Tue, 08 July 2008 04:37 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
That behaviour occurs when the 'Keep Data on Exit' flag on the MNU_TASK record (see http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/menuguide/mnu_task(upd1 ).html) is set to 'Yes'. This means that even when you leave the task its data persists so that when you return to it it carries on from where it left off. This means that it does not repeat its initialisation process, which also means that it ignores the 'initial-passthru' value. If you want the task to restart from the beginning each time then set 'Keep Data on Exit' to 'No'

Previous Topic: v 1.35 - Screen File Layout
Next Topic: Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in ...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 17:06:06 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01093 seconds