Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » DEL1 - Exception
DEL1 - Exception [message #7716] Fri, 22 April 2022 05:58 Go to next message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Hi Tony,

I have a strange behavior in one of my del1 pattern. There is always an exception saying that there is a unknown database. I attached the errorlog.htm. I checked the tables in dict (dict_table, dict_table_key, dict_column, dict_related_column). The fields, the relationships and the key are fine. It is just this pattern of this table. I used to have this behavior and after I exported the tables in php again, everything worked fine again.

Have you any idea where I can look for my fault?
Re: DEL1 - Exception [message #7717 is a reply to message #7716] Sat, 23 April 2022 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Does this error with the DEL1 pattern only occur with this one table?

Can you send me the class.inc and dict.inc files for this table so that I can take a look?

The table class has the value 'unknown' loaded into $this->dbname in the abstract class by default, but this SHOULD be replaced with a valid dbname in the class constructor when it sets values into $this->dbname and $this->tablename before it calls $this->getFieldSpec_original();

Can you check the class constructor to see if it is doing what it is supposed to do? Can you check that this constructor is being called?

Re: DEL1 - Exception [message #7718 is a reply to message #7717] Mon, 25 April 2022 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, this happens only with this table.

As far as I see, the class constructor is working fine and the $fieldspec will be loaded successfully. In the further course of the validation checks the tablename gets lost.

I attached the class and the dict file.
Re: DEL1 - Exception [message #7719 is a reply to message #7718] Mon, 25 April 2022 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cannot see anything in those scripts which would change the value in $this->dbname.

You will need to step through the code with your debugger to see where the contents of $this->dbname changes.

Re: DEL1 - Exception [message #7720 is a reply to message #7719] Tue, 26 April 2022 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you. I will do so.
Re: DEL1 - Exception [message #7727 is a reply to message #7720] Fri, 13 May 2022 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
klintsmith is currently offline  klintsmith
Hello guys, searching the same info for my similar issue. Can someone help me?
Re: DEL1 - Exception [message #7728 is a reply to message #7727] Sat, 14 May 2022 05:19 Go to previous message
What exactly is your issue? What are the details? Have you investigated using your debugger?

Previous Topic: List pattern - fields of joined tables disappear by reset
Next Topic: php 8.0 compatability?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:06:53 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01121 seconds