Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Internationalisation (I18N) » Title not translated when accessing the system
Title not translated when accessing the system [message #1529] Tue, 12 August 2008 12:20 Go to next message
bonzo_bcn is currently offline  bonzo_bcn
When I log in the system, the menu bars have the description entered in Home»Menu System»Task (Menu)»Menu Items(1), if then I click on any tab, they then change to the description that is in the language_text.inc files.

Is this correct?
Re: Title not translated when accessing the system [message #1806 is a reply to message #1529] Mon, 10 November 2008 12:38 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Yes. This is so that different versions of the language_text.inc files can be created in different languages.

The contents of menu buttons, navigation buttons and the breadcrumbs area are taken from the 'Button Text' as defined on the MNU_TASK table. These can then be exported from the data dictionary into the '<subsystem>/text/<subsystem>.menu_export.txt' file so that they can be copied into the '<subsystem>/text/<language>/language_text.inc' file.

Previous Topic: Help with internationalisation please
Next Topic: How Radicore can overcome apparent shortcomings of PHP to handle Unicode?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:53:53 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00921 seconds