Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » logon error
logon error [message #4] Thu, 13 April 2006 13:54 Go to next message
lmewshaw is currently offline  lmewshaw
Tried to logon to my own installation and got the following error:

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'classes/php_session.class.inc' (include_path='.;D:\xampp\php\pear\;d:\xampp\htdocs\radicore \includes\') in d:\xampp\htdocs\radicore\includes\include.session.inc on line 15

I don't see the php_session.class.inc in the menu\classes subdirectory (and neither does the php script Smile ). It's in the audit subdirectory - do you think that's something with my installation or should I change the code to look in audit\classes?

Thanks
Lee
Re: logon error [message #5 is a reply to message #4] Thu, 13 April 2006 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Part of the installation instructions say that you have to amend the "include_path" directive that is contained withn the htaccess.txt file. You MUST specify the paths to the following directories:

• /RADICORE/includes (you may move this to a point outside the web root)
  • /RADICORE/menu
  • /RADICORE/audit
  • /RADICORE/workflow

If you do not specify the correct path names then certain include/require commands will fail.

I hope this is clear.

Re: logon error [message #1979 is a reply to message #5] Sun, 29 March 2009 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is now no longer necessary to specify the paths to the MENU, AUDIT and WORKFLOW directories as these are determined at runtime using code in the include.general.inc file.

Re: logon error [message #2578 is a reply to message #1979] Wed, 14 July 2010 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sukshi is currently offline  sukshi
I have the same error as above, though now even the path specification is not required as it is supposed to be generated at run time (as instructed by the installation guide). Please help!

The exact error is -

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'classes/php_session.class.inc' (include_path='/var/www/html/radicore/includes:../dict:../me nu:../audit:../workflow') in /var/www/html/radicore/includes/std.singleton.php5.inc on line 59
Re: logon error [message #2579 is a reply to message #2578] Wed, 14 July 2010 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your include_path is shown as having an entry for '../audit', so it should be able to find '../audit/classes/php_session.class.inc'. Does that file actually exist?

I assume that the logon form you are using is 'radicore/menu/logon.php'?

Re: logon error [message #2580 is a reply to message #2579] Wed, 14 July 2010 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ..true.. the audit path does come at the run time ( as it shows). And the file exists too!
the logon form is yes, the same as you mentioned.
I don't know hat's wrong!
Re: logon error [message #2581 is a reply to message #2580] Wed, 14 July 2010 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As you are not running on Windows are you sure that all the directory and file names are in lower case?

Re: logon error [message #2582 is a reply to message #2581] Wed, 14 July 2010 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well yeah, now they are. Initially all except SOAP and xmplrc were in lowers.

I just noticed that there are quite a few htaccess.txt files, I would need to set the path and rename all of then , is it? That could be it ?

P.S : I apologize, if the doubts sound silly !
Re: logon error [message #2583 is a reply to message #2582] Wed, 14 July 2010 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only entry you need in an htaccess file is the location of the 'includes' directory, as this may be outside the web root.

If you are running 'radicore/menu/logon.php' then it should be able to find the file 'php_session.class.inc' in 'radicore/audit/classes/php_session.class.inc'.

Your include_path has a reference to '../audit', so it should be able to find what it's looking for. If it cannot then either it is looking in the wrong place, in which case you need to double check that you have followed the installation instructions to the letter, or you have something peculiar with your PHP installation, such as an incorrect safe_mode setting.

Re: logon error [message #2584 is a reply to message #2583] Wed, 14 July 2010 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sir, I wanted to ask that do I need to edit the various htaccess files or just the one present in the directory - 'radicore'.
There are other htaccess.txt files present in

radicore/soap/htaccess.txt
radicore/SOAP/project/htaccess.txt
radicore/XMLRPC/htaccess.txt
radicore/XMLRPC/project/htaccess.txt
radicore/default/htaccess.txt
radicore/dict/htaccess.txt
radicore/menu/htaccess.txt
radicore/workflow/htaccess.txt

Do I need to modify all the above files to point to the location of includes directory?
Re: logon error [message #2585 is a reply to message #2584] Wed, 14 July 2010 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No. The htaccess file in the 'radicore' directory will cover all subdirectories.

Have you checked your file permissions? Can an Apache process read all the PHP files?

Re: logon error [message #2586 is a reply to message #2585] Wed, 14 July 2010 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, the problem seems to be with permissions. It somehow cannot read radicore/.htaccess . Though the permissions for this are set to 666. I am unable to understand the reasons ! Kindly guide.
Re: logon error [message #2587 is a reply to message #2586] Wed, 14 July 2010 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You will need to speak to your hosting company as they are the only ones who have access to your server and who can advise on the correct permissions.

Re: logon error [message #2588 is a reply to message #2587] Wed, 14 July 2010 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It runs fine now. Changed the permissions to 755, i don't know how that helped it , but it is running now Smile
Thanks a lot for patient listening and quick replies.
Re: logon error [message #2850 is a reply to message #2588] Mon, 19 December 2011 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nazimmamun is currently offline  nazimmamun
In where I have to change the permission parameter to 755
Re: logon error [message #2851 is a reply to message #2850] Mon, 19 December 2011 06:38 Go to previous message
On your linux/unix system.

Previous Topic: Radicore installation on Ubuntu Apache2
Next Topic: Hosting Environment prevents Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:20:55 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01933 seconds