Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » CLEAR function in MULTI1 transaction pattern
CLEAR function in MULTI1 transaction pattern [message #2078] Tue, 19 May 2009 10:11 Go to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I'm using a MULTI1 transaction pattern and discovered that the CLEAR function is not working as described. In fact it appears to be working as SUBMIT.

I was able to duplicate the error using the Help Text function within the menu system which is used as the model for this transaction pattern.

Graham
Re: CLEAR function in MULTI1 transaction pattern [message #2079 is a reply to message #2078] Tue, 19 May 2009 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I've modified the code so that CLEAR will clear the current screen of any changes and reset it back to its original contents. I have also removed the RETRIEVE button as it serves no useful purpose.

Re: CLEAR function in MULTI1 transaction pattern [message #2080 is a reply to message #2078] Tue, 19 May 2009 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I'll try this - but from reading your post can I make a suggestion?

The word CLEAR does suggest that the screen will be cleared. It might be an idea to place the RESET button on this transaction pattern to behave as you suggest for CLEAR.

Graham
Re: CLEAR function in MULTI1 transaction pattern [message #2081 is a reply to message #2080] Tue, 19 May 2009 11:35 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Will do. It will be in the next release.

Previous Topic: Possible bug using updateRecord and rdcaccount_id
Next Topic: Message Display with SUBMIT+stay
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 11:47:54 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01139 seconds