Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Cpanel Apache Installation
Cpanel Apache Installation [message #2284] Sun, 23 August 2009 07:09 Go to next message
skaiwayne is currently offline  skaiwayne
My php conf file has the following location for include_path:
.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php
I have a reseller account but I dont have access to the path. I uploaded radicore to /public/rad/ is that how the line should read in the .htaccess file?
Re: Cpanel Apache Installation [message #2285 is a reply to message #2284] Sun, 23 August 2009 07:38 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You should see on CPanel what the full pathname is to your account. It should be something like: "/home/<account>", which means that your web root will be "/home/<account>/public_html" or possibly "/home/<account>/www".

If the INCLUDES directory in the Radicore download exists in the "rad" directory below your web root then your htaccess file should be amended to show "/home/<account>/public_html/rad/includes".

If you have moved the INCLUDES directory to a point above the web root (as recommended in the installation instructions) then your htaccess file should be amended to show "/home/<account>/includes".

This is all explained in in the installation instructions at http://www.radicore.org/installation.php

Previous Topic: Data base import and 'dict_table(list)2'
Next Topic: Frontend examples
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 23:05:13 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01429 seconds