Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Remote access to Radicore app (Unable to logon from Windows or second Linux system )
Remote access to Radicore app [message #2699] Fri, 15 April 2011 11:05 Go to next message
VitalSpark is currently offline  VitalSpark
I have developed an application which runs when I access it from the host system.

Since the system is intended to be used across a wide area network / VPN I have tried to access the server from other PCs - currently just on a LAN.

My Windows PC loads the <remotehost>/menu/logon.php page but when I click on the logon link I get the error:
"This application has encountered an unrecoverable error
Please contact your system administrator for details" I have no details beyond that, sorry.

I get the same error from my other Linux box, even before the menu/logon page loads.

I can access phpMyAdmin with no problem from both remote machines and have rights to all the /var/www directories where the radicore files reside.

I can't believe that apps developed in radicore can't be run remotely.

Thanks for any pointers.
Remote access to Radicore app [message #2700 is a reply to message #2699] Fri, 15 April 2011 11:26 Go to previous message
VitalSpark is currently offline  VitalSpark
Resolution of my own earlier post.

(Solved now - was my class.inc web host db config error, sorry!)
Previous Topic: Radicore closes session automatically
Next Topic: Failed opening required 'classes/php_session.class.inc'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:15:42 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03489 seconds