Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Logon issues (Still can't log on the system)
Logon issues [message #3483] Wed, 13 February 2013 06:34 Go to next message
quintangai
I just installed radicore on a wamp server to test it.
I created all databases and filled as per installation instructions, all seems ok and I can get the logon screen but there I am stuck...
I tried to log as demo, and all the users I can see on the mnu_user table from myphpadmin, which are quite a few...
even changing passwords to unscrambled ones to no avail...
I still get the "you must log to enter the system ..."
On the audit table I can see all records of all my trials to enter the system so it is doing its work somehow...
Can you point me to new ideas ??
I do not know if that may help but the default user I get after any failing is a user name I created as global user of mysql NOT listed on mnu_user table... why and how is radicore getting this logon values ??

Regards from Spain
Re: Logon issues [message #3484 is a reply to message #3483] Wed, 13 February 2013 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
What happens if you login as MGR?

The DEMO user only has access to the prototype applications, so have you installed them?

Re: Logon issues [message #3489 is a reply to message #3484] Wed, 13 February 2013 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quintangai
Yes, I installed all prototyes and its data but still can't log
Yes I also tried as MGR - password and still have the same message...

After browsing on the forum I also tried the cookies of my browser double checking they are allowed on Firefox and Chrome...

I even saw an old message that suggested changing mnu_control encrypt to N and created a new user on mnu_user with a plain text password...and tried to log on with this user too...

All leads to the same.... I can't log on and I do not get any error message only the green message saying that I must log before, etc...

Any ideas ??
Re: Logon issues [message #3491 is a reply to message #3489] Wed, 13 February 2013 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The login screen is supposed to create an entry in the $_SESSION array before jumping to the next screen, but if the next screen cannot find this entry then irt immediately jumps back to the logon screen. If this entry is missing from the $_SESSION array it usually means that the entire array is empty as it is using a different session_id from what te login screen used. Your htaccess file should contain the following:

php_value session.use_cookies 1
php_value session.use_only_cookies 1
php_value session.use_trans_sid 0

Do you have a debugger installed? Can you see what the $_SESSION array contains when the menu.php screen fires up?

icon14.gif  Re: Logon issues [message #3492 is a reply to message #3491] Wed, 13 February 2013 10:26 Go to previous message
quintangai
Thanks for your quick replies.... thumbs up to you !!
I'll try to investigate and give you all feedback with your ideas...
I do not have any debugger installed since the idea was to try on a local wamp server before going online.

the funny thing is that meanwhile I uploaded also installation to a shared server and it is working there exactly as expected !!

I thought it would be more complicated due to having a database prefix and giving permissions to all *nix files, etc...
so the mistery is still open, but I have a happy end ...

Cheers!!
Previous Topic: RADICORE on openSusSE
Next Topic: built-in installer?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:46:49 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01356 seconds