Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » Tree structure
Re: Tree structure [message #7565 is a reply to message #7564] Sat, 16 January 2021 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
As you said, if you have drawn the structure it is easy to work! I changed the $this->fieldspec in the _cm_changeconfig() method to change the popUp calls according to the choosen levels. Works fine. In the _cm_popUpCall() method I can change $where to identify the correct occurences.

But with doing this I was aware that I create a second structure in which I have to insert every new team and every new player. But all I want is to show a tree structure of the existing data without modifying the (new) tree structure itself.

I don't need any either such a flexibility as you showed in your example. My structure is clear and there will be normally no (structure) changes except additional saisons, teams and payers etc.

For this reason I will try to integrate the necessary information in the existing tables like you did in your BOM example.

As far as I see, I need three additional coloumns in the relevant tables: node_id, node_id_snr and level_id. Farther I need a table where all the levels are stored in the desired sequence. Each time a new occurence will be inserted in an existing table, the code has to determine the next node_id and the appropriate node_id_snr. This should work without any bigger problems (I hope) because a level has only one table where the relevant records are stored.

If there are faults in my thoughts, please let me know.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message