Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » Comparison Radicore vs. Zend Framework
Re: Comparison Radicore vs. Zend Framework [message #1017 is a reply to message #1016] Tue, 31 July 2007 13:46 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I honestly do not have the time to study other frameworks so that I can compare them against Radicore as I am busy building applications with Radicore.

Other frameworks may be OK for building simple web sites, but Radicore was designed specifically for administrative applications with heavy database usage. These types of application were traditionally available only on the desktop, but now ore and more customers want them on the web. As an example, my current project is in the area of Supply Chain Management (Customers, Suppliers, Products, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Invoicing, Shipments, Stock Control and Inventory). It has 7 databases, 130 tables, 230 relationships and 1000 tasks. That has taken me, working alone, just 6 months. I am now in the UAT and documentation phase.

Unless you have a framework that can compete with that I am not interested.

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Party
Next Topic: Is the java version of Radicore still alive ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 20:54:50 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01149 seconds