Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » Output2 - Options / 90° cell rotation
Re: Output2 - Options / 90° cell rotation [message #7377 is a reply to message #7371] Fri, 18 October 2019 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
At the moment I think I have found a way to generate my Pivot table but I need some further information from you.

1. In the _cm_initialise() method I query my table to find all relevant players and insert these as an array in $GLOBALS['']
2. In the _cm_formatData() method I now can investigate if the player was present or not present at the match. I do this with x or blank.

What I do not know is where to place best the code for the 90° heading variables as you told me with the "\n" character. I have seen that I can create the headings with variables like $structure['body']['fields'][] = array('spiele_anwesenheit_status_ausgabe' => $GLOBALS['Spielername01']);

The problem is that obviously the report structure file is called before the _cm_initialise() method so that the variable $GLOBALS['Spielername01'] is empty. The UML diagrams don't show the output pattern sequences. Can you tell me how I can solve this problem?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message