Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » Alternative to the LINK1 pattern
Alternative to the LINK1 pattern [message #7454] Sun, 05 April 2020 12:42 Go to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
I restructured my tables so that I could use the link pattern as you suggested. It works but it isn't that comfortable for me because of the following reasons:

I can assign the team members to the teams but it is very complex. The team consists of about 15 persons. I have about 200-300 persons which I can choose. So it takes me a lot of time. Normally about 80% of the team members are the same.

The selection of the team members is one of the things which I have to do every new season. I have also workouts for each team and sometimes I want to copy some positions of these workouts and this is very uncomfortable with a link pattern.

It would be great if there would be a pattern with which I could solve my problems. this would mean that a popup1 pattern would determine the primary key which would be given to the popup2 pattern which would list the positions/items and you could choose the items which you want to insert. And this via a navigation button.

Here is the table structure:

team -> season -> members
team -> season -> workouts -> items

I hope I could explain it to you. I think it would be a good extension of the Radicore framework, at least for me. Wink

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Filepicker - getDir()
Next Topic: Filepicker - choose Null button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:02:01 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00867 seconds