Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » DropDown Field values - changing in runtime
Re: DropDown Field values - changing in runtime [message #7702 is a reply to message #7701] Thu, 24 March 2022 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
All decimal values, both within PHP and the database, use the same format - decimal point is '.' with no thousands separator. This means that five thousand is held as '5000.00'. When displayed this is converted to '5,000.00' for the UK and '5.000,00' for Germany. When using dropdown lists to provide choices for the user this list is an array of entries with a key and a value. The key is used internally in the code while the value can change according to the user's language. The framework does not automatically convert any decimal values used as keys between internal and external format for the simple reason that keys are never displayed to the user, only the values. I cannot see why the value in $fieldarray['ma_ausruestung_preis_eigenanteil']is being changed from '50.00' to '5000' as I am unable to duplicate this problem on my PC as you have yet to provide me with the actual code that you are using. All you keep doing is provide descriptions of the code which is not enough. I need to see the exact contents of the dropdown list, not a description of how you build it.

If you have spotted that the value is being changed somewhere after the call to _cm_updateFieldArray() and before the call to _cm_commonValidation() then that is where you need to step through with your debugger to see precisely where the value is being changed.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message