Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Cannot delete audit data
Re: Cannot delete audit data [message #7754 is a reply to message #7753] Thu, 14 July 2022 05:50 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
It would appear that you are running PHP 8.1 whereas I have only tested it against 8.0. I cannot use 8.1 yet as my IDE does not yet support it. You can get rid of that notice with the errorHandlerBatch() function inside file include.batch.inc simply by removing the $errcontext argument, just as it has already been removed from the errorHandler() function inside file error.inc.

The documentation states that you should create your own version of file batch.ini from batch.ini.default. If you do not then the contents of batch.ini.default will be used. The code inside file include.batch.inc uses the following code:
if (file_exists('../batch.ini')) {
    $ini_array = parse_ini_file('../batch.ini');           // use custom file
    $ini_file  = '../batch.ini';
} elseif (file_exists('../batch.ini.default')) {
    $ini_array = parse_ini_file('../batch.ini.default');   // use default file
} // if
This means that it looks in the directory which is one level HIGHER than the current subsystem directory.

I cannot understand the error being reported with language_detection.inc as there is no call to strtoupper() on that line, or anywhere near it.

You are getting the 403 error when you try to download that file because my forum software accidentally adds an '&' character at the end of the URL. Just remove this character and try again.

For some reason the call to session_start() is failing. The call to ->read(session_id()) is supposed to return either an empty string or a non-empty string. If you look in the read() method inside file audit/classes/php_session.class.inc you will see the exact code. Can you debug this method to see what is actually happening?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Frequent file juggling woes
Next Topic: PHP 8 - ListViewPrintAfter()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:00:32 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01012 seconds