Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Help ! Can not log In Radicore v1.76.0 (Keep getting - You must log in to access this system)
Re: Help ! Can not log In Radicore v1.76.0 [message #3194 is a reply to message #3193] Fri, 14 December 2012 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
This tells that the first pass of the logon screen is creating a session_id as it is being written to the database. After pressing SUBMIT on the logon screen the input data is validated and values are set in the $_SESSION array to show that the logon has been successful. The next page will look in the $_SESSION array, and if the logon data is not there it will automatically send you back to the logon screen with the message "You must log in to access this system". The fact that you are getting this message means that the post-logon process is not reading the $_SESSION data. I had a similar situation recently, and I tracked it down to the fact that my browser settings disallowed all cookies, even temporary cookies, for that domain. This meant that the session_id created in the logon process was not being passed to the post-logon process, which in turn meant that it could not read the session data associatewd with that session_id. I changed my browser settings and the problem was solved.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Previous Topic: Partial Installation it seems
Next Topic: MySQL error on Generate PHP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:12:53 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00879 seconds