Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Partial Installation it seems (Some parts of the framwework are not working)
Partial Installation it seems [message #3285] Sat, 05 January 2013 10:02 Go to previous message
johnftr is currently offline  johnftr
I have installed version 1.77 on Windows running XAMPP. I have php 5.
Once installed I am able to create a new subsystem. It goes as far as creating the underlying directories and creating the additional subsystem name as a menu button at the top level.

When I navigate back to home I have the following buttons:
Menu System, Transix and the name of my subsystem (TEST).

When I try to get to the subsystem by clicking on that link all I see is my username displayed,the Home Page banner and then below that Session Data and List Favourites (and then Change PW, TO-DO and MOTD)

I cannot see how to get to the subsystem menu to allow me to import data etc or actually get underway with the subsystem.

I thought I had followed all the installation steps correctly - the tables are created and loaded with data from the relevant .sql scripts. I have the correct include path (using php.ini rather than the htaccess method).

Thoughts / help / comments would be very welcome as I'd love to use this RAD environment.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message