Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Database import
Re: Database import [message #104 is a reply to message #100] Thu, 22 June 2006 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
David Lee is currently offline  David Lee
Using phpmyadmin, I have no difficulty creating a database with both UPPER and lower case characters in the name.

However, my server is running LINUX, so mysql and apache are both running under that operating system, which probably explains the difference. My workstation is currently running windows 2000, but is dual boot, with a Linux option.

If you need any more details, or want me to do any more tests, then let me know.

Using phpmyadmin, I corrected the case in dict_database. Importing tables then worked ok.
However, when I then tried to import the columns of the first table, RADICORE tried to access the lower case version of KeyControl and crashed, as shown below. I will investigate further.

Fatal Error: MySQL error: 1049 : Unknown database 'keycontrol' (# 256).

SQL query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS dict_column.*, dict_table.table_desc, mnu_task.task_desc FROM dict_column LEFT JOIN dict_table ON (dict_table.database_id=dict_column.database_id AND dict_table.table_id=dict_column.table_id) LEFT JOIN menu.mnu_task ON (mnu_task.task_id=dict_column.task_id) WHERE dict_column.database_id='keycontrol' AND dict_column.table_id='cylinder' ORDER BY column_seq asc

Error in line 1082 of file '/projects/includes/dml.mysql.class.inc'.

Script: /radicore/dict/column_import.php

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Audit_trn task_id field too small
Next Topic: Possible linux pathname bug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 24 18:15:12 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00953 seconds