Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » How to filter by a parent field in a link1 transaction
Re: How to filter by a parent field in a link1 transaction [message #1497 is a reply to message #1486] Thu, 17 July 2008 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bonzo_bcn is currently offline  bonzo_bcn
So in calculated fields I can put 'fecini,fecfin' so that it retrieves two fields? I thought only one filed was possible.

I've defined the relationship between team and category to retrieve fecini, so now in the team_player_xref(link1).php.sql I have:
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS equipo.*, categoria.fecini 
FROM equipo  LEFT JOIN categoria ON (categoria.categoria_id=equipo.categoria_id)  
WHERE ( equipo.equipo_id='2' ) AND equipo.entidad_id=2     LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0 =>Count=1

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS equipo.equipo_id, participante.participante_id,
 CONCAT_WS(' ',participante.catsalut, participante.nombre, participante.apellido1,participante.apellido2) AS part_det, 
CASE WHEN part_equipo_xref.participante_id IS NULL THEN 'F' ELSE 'T' END AS selected 
FROM equipo  CROSS JOIN participante  
LEFT JOIN part_equipo_xref ON (equipo.equipo_id=part_equipo_xref.equipo_id 
AND participante.participante_id=part_equipo_xref.participante_id)    
WHERE equipo.equipo_id='2' AND participante.participante_id IN (SELECT participante_id FROM part_ent_xref WHERE entidad_id=2) LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0 =>Count=1

as you can see categoria.fecini is not in the final SQL of part_equipo_xref(link1).php.sql, I included this in class team_player_xref:
    function _cm_filterWhere ($array=null)
    // identify field names which are NOT to be filtered out of a $where string.
    {
        $array[] = 'fecini';

return $array;

} // _cm_filterWhere

How can I make fecini appear in the sql? I read the docs you pointed me to but didn't find it out.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 July 2008 16:45]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message