Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Problem with _cm_filterwhere, how can do this?
Re: Problem with _cm_filterwhere, how can do this? [message #1696 is a reply to message #1694] Tue, 23 September 2008 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bonzo_bcn is currently offline  bonzo_bcn
In fact it does make a difference only in one screen: when the user selects more than one record for deletion:

I have a table persons and then a table part_ent_xref that links the person to the users 'entidad_id' ($entidad_id[0]['entidad_id']).

The where clause is modified so the user can only see the persons that are linked to him.

When the user selects several persons for deletion and presses the submit button, I'm not deleting the record from persons but from part_ent_xref, so if for example the original $where is:

participante_id=1 OR participante_id=4 OR participante_id=6 AND participante_id IN (SELECT participante_id FROM part_ent_xref WHERE entidad_id=7)

If I select the three persons and click on delete, and delete the record in part_ent_xref where participante_id=1, on the del1 screen the person with participante_id=1 still shows up.

I tried the where clause with parenthesis and then it doesn't show up.

(If I didn't explain myself I can give you the login details so you can check yourself)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Force a PDF page break
Next Topic: _cm_listview_total() problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 14 17:38:30 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01018 seconds