Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Losing $where when fixed selection is not present
Re: Losing $where when fixed selection is not present [message #2287 is a reply to message #2242] Thu, 27 August 2009 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I've now spent some time trying to debug what is happening and I think it is as follows:

I move from an outer table to an inner table using a LIST2 transaction and $where at this point contains the primary key of the outer table row, such that all the inner table rows are selected as expected.

Now, I have two choices:

1. I press a navigation button which gives me a MULTI2 transaction based on the same inner table - having NOT made any selections. This works correctly, and $where still contains the primary key from the outer table.

2. I press a navigation button which gives me a MULTI2 transaction based on the same inner table - having made a selection. Now I find that $where is being replaced by $selection at line 2467 of std.table.class.inc because $selection is not empty. It now doesn't contain the primary key of the outer table resulting in the 'primary key not complete error'.

Maybe I need to do something to handle this?

Graham

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: isnull clause being filtered out of $where with scriptNext()
Next Topic: Recover Password is encrypted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 02:47:01 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01204 seconds