Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » Virtual Private Database and List 2 pattern (Entries from child table not visible)
Re: Virtual Private Database and List 2 pattern [message #4206 is a reply to message #4204] Wed, 04 June 2014 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Good morning,

my application is now working fine. The problem was an old relationship between this table and another table. I deleted the relationship, changed this in the data dictionary and exported it to PHP but it wasn't changed in the file htm_db_saisons.dict.inc. The relationship was still there and caused the problems.
When I export the dictionary to PHP the file will be overridden, isn't it? So do I have to take care of something else?

I also deleted the code in the std.tbl.class.inc file which I inserted before. This came from my misunderstanding what you wrote.

Thanks again.

For your feedback: I think of Radicore as an excellent tool for building/creating software applications, above all for people like me who don't have so much experience like you. I hope I can develop my application with all the features I want.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message