Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » [tip] Changing scrolling order outer/middle table
Re: [tip] Changing scrolling order outer/middle table [message #425 is a reply to message #424] Tue, 28 November 2006 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
johandewit is currently offline  johandewit
Initially, I used the cm_initialise() function to change the order, but when someone presses the reset button, this function is not executed. And since the pageno must be set before the $this->getData() function, it seems obvious to use the $this->cm_pre_getData() function.

Looking into the std.list3.inc code, the $this->initialise() function ids only called when a new object is created, and not when when the object is 'unserialized'.

I also need to change the $where. Using _cm_initialise() the $where changes are lost.

From std.list3.inc line 106
   $null = $dbmiddle->initialise($where);   

In my case there is no $selection, because the grandparent is 'computed' (taken form the $_SESSION['logon_user_name']).

I will test the _cm_initialise() method also in less complicated situation where no manipulation of the $selection and/or $where variables are needed. In those case i think it will work, except for the 'reset' action.

Anyway, I love using radicore.

johan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: New Application
Next Topic: Concurrency / freshness of data objects
Goto Forum: