Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » PDF - horizontal line in title zone
Re: PDF - horizontal line in title zone [message #5722 is a reply to message #5721] Wed, 13 July 2016 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Tony, I apologize for my not understanding what you want to explain to me. It comes part time from the logic and part time from my english knowledge.

I think it depends on your (right!) definition of the multiN area and my (fals) definition which I have in mind.

I have a main table and a detail table with n records and x columns.

The values of the main table record are displayed in the title area.

Now I think that the values of the (x) fields of the detail table are positioned in the multi1 area. Each record followed by a horizontal line. After displaying the n records I can insert a multi2 area with totals, subtotals etc. (That was the logic of Paradox Application Language, the program I worked with before. This area was called 'nultiRecord'.)

In this case I can set the position and the properties of a field in each (multi) record how I want it to look like. After all fields of each record are outputted, a horizontal line is displayed as an optical divider. Then the next record with its fields are displayed.

You say that I have to give each field a different multiN number. This is what I don't understand. Field f1 in record 1 would be multi1 and field f1 in record 2 would than be e.g. multi8 and so on. How do I know which specification multi8 has?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message