Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » FILEPICKER setup
FILEPICKER setup [message #1054] Thu, 09 August 2007 08:16 Go to next message
adamsp is currently offline  adamsp
Tony,
I have a filepicker setup that is working properly. The code in my staff.dict.inc includes...

$fieldspec['bio_sketch_file'] = array('type' => 'string',
'size' => 200,
'control' => 'filepicker',
'task_id' => 'div_staff_biosketch(filepicker)',
'nosearch' => 'y');

However, the Update Column Screen for this column (bio_sketch_file) has Control=FILE PICKER but there is no >> or field to specify the Task_ID. When I try to save the Update Column screen (Submit) I get the message "task_id required if Control = File Picker".

Some of my Update Column Screens show a Task ID popup >> while others (like the one for bio_sketch_file) do not. What am I missing?

Ever-grateful for your support.
Re: FILEPICKER setup [message #1055 is a reply to message #1054] Thu, 09 August 2007 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Your description of this error is confusing. You say that the 'Update Column' screen does not contain anywhere to specify the 'task_id' for the 'bio_sketch_file' field, yet your extract from 'staff.dict.inc' clearly shows that 'task_id' has the value 'div_staff_biosketch(filepicker)'. How did you enter this value?

In the 'Update Column' screen the 'task_id' field is available on any column which is a string with a size not greater than 255.

Can you send me an export of your dictionary data for me to test on my PC?

Re: FILEPICKER setup [message #1056 is a reply to message #1054] Thu, 09 August 2007 09:28 Go to previous message
adamsp is currently offline  adamsp
My field size was greater the 255. After setting to 255 the task ID is selectable.
Thanks
Previous Topic: Adding new child record error: No Parent Selected Yet
Next Topic: Deleting Tasks (Menus and Procs)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:23:09 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00998 seconds