Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » selection remaining
selection remaining [message #1149] Mon, 29 October 2007 09:40 Go to next message
interop is currently offline  interop
I have been noticing that a previous selection has been taking priority over my current selection. e.g., I select a table in the "List Table by database" screen of the dictionary. Choose read, then Generate PHP to create a task. I go into the menu system to create nav buttons for the newly created task. Then I go back to the "List Table by database" and choose a different table, click Read and my previous table is the one displayed in the detail screen.
Have you noticed this before? I have noticed it in previous versions but was never able to reproduce it. If you need more information let me know where I should be looking with a debugger.

version 1.29
php 5
mysql 5
Re: selection remaining [message #1150 is a reply to message #1149] Mon, 29 October 2007 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More specifically.

Choose the Database tab
Select a database
Choose Tables
Select a table "x"
Click read (displays "x")
Click "Home"
Choose the Database tab
Select the same database
Choose Tables
Select a table "y"
Click read (displays "x" again)
Re: selection remaining [message #1151 is a reply to message #1150] Mon, 29 October 2007 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I've noticed this on rare occasions, but I've forgotten what I did to get there so have not been able to reproduce the fault and fix it. I have now spotted what is causing the problem, and the attached file should deal with it. Let me know if it works for you.

Re: selection remaining [message #1152 is a reply to message #1149] Mon, 29 October 2007 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On line 30 you have:
$new_selection = false;
I commented it out and it works fine.
Thanks
Re: selection remaining [message #1153 is a reply to message #1152] Mon, 29 October 2007 13:33 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Whoops! Embarassed I put that extra line in to run another test, but I forgot to take it out.

Previous Topic: choosing "new" with an item selected in list2
Next Topic: Demonstration Data
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:49:13 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01090 seconds