Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Multi-line text box not working on inner table of MULTI2
Multi-line text box not working on inner table of MULTI2 [message #1168] Fri, 16 November 2007 19:36 Go to next message
alrobertson is currently offline  alrobertson
A multi-line text box on the inner table of a MULTI2 does not POST a separate entry for each record.

If I look at the HTML, I can see that textarea field in each row has the same name. In my case
name="notes" for all records
rather than
name="notes[1]", name="notes[2]" etc

The result is that when I hit submit, all the records get updated to the value of the note filed in the last record.
Re: Multi-line text box not working on inner table of MULTI2 [message #1169 is a reply to message #1168] Sat, 17 November 2007 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The attached file should fix this.

Re: Multi-line text box not working on inner table of MULTI2 [message #1170 is a reply to message #1169] Sat, 17 November 2007 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alrobertson is currently offline  alrobertson
Thank you for always being so prompt with providing fixes. I really like your framework. It is very well thought out and is incredibly flexible. Even when I do things that are a little different than you may have intended, your structures still work, which I see as evidence of a great design.
Re: Multi-line text box not working on inner table of MULTI2 [message #1171 is a reply to message #1170] Sat, 17 November 2007 16:01 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
It is gratifying to know that there is someone out there who appreciates my efforts.

Previous Topic: Audit trail enquiry problem in 2007-11-01 release
Next Topic: Survey 1.0.0: undefined function whereFilter()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 07:45:45 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01026 seconds