Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » std.multi2 locking rows
std.multi2 locking rows [message #1848] Fri, 14 November 2008 15:02 Go to next message
cpscdave is currently offline  cpscdave
Hi there,
we're currently using 1.34 so my apologizes if this has been added prior or since Smile

When using a std.multi2 screen is there a way we can lock individual rows so that they are greyed out and un-editable?

Barring that I have set up the code in cm_pre_updateRecord to, under the conditions we wanted the row blocked from editing, to re-set the row to what it was previously. I cannot set an message in the error array as that blocks updates on the other rows as well, nor can I add a message to the message array (as far as I can tell it gets overwritten with "update successful"). Ideally if we cannot grey out the row, and have to do the reset it would be nice to inform the user so they don't sit there continually trying to edit it thinking the system just didn't take the change.

Thanks as always
-Dave
Re: std.multi2 locking rows [message #1850 is a reply to message #1848] Fri, 14 November 2008 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Take a look at FAQ106 which was implemented in version 1.36.

Re: std.multi2 locking rows [message #1851 is a reply to message #1848] Fri, 14 November 2008 16:08 Go to previous message
cpscdave is currently offline  cpscdave
thanks Tony!
Previous Topic: Modify $report within the code
Next Topic: Use a popup from a navigation button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 16:06:13 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01041 seconds